Saturday 4 June 2011

Saturday's Saffron

The sun is shining, it's a lovely day (and yes I saw Avenue Q last night... again!) but the sun IS shining and it IS a lovely day but I've forgotten my sunscreen and I'm stuck in doors though I'd rather be cool behind the thick old walls of my house than roasting myself with nothing to do..

So Saffie's taking my place and going outdoors, she's also picked up some great bargains!

And now she has nothing to do but sit on a swing and let the cool summer breeze swing her


Importantly, one of my favourite shops "The Sea Hole" is having a sale, one item of each clothing line is 50L and they're gorgeous, I love The Sea Hole because it's clear so much effort goes into their work as the details are just fantastic. It's also quirky but classy, no nipple slippage or butt crack showing in these capris and summer blouse.

Blouse and Capris @ The Sea Hole - 50L each
Sandals @ BF - 150L
Hair @ Philotic Energy - Blogger Exclusive but loads of lovely hair still
Skin @ Glam Affair - previous freebie
Bangles @ Chuculet - no longer available

Hope the hot weather is good for you all

Saff/B

No comments: