Wednesday 4 January 2012

A Mesh Mish Mash

Two blog posts in a week?! I'm clearly procrastinating from this final essay!

On The Cat I blogged about the jeans and the black tee as a combo then went for a wander back at The Dressing Room and The Dressing Room Blue
(warning in advance, I'm not doing a final bit with all the links so read well!)

And I found a VERY cute mesh skirt by R.icielli and a sweet pink top by Tee*fy (which again proves red heads can wear pink!) available at The Dressing Room and The Dressing Room Blue

The hair is a subscribo gift at Exile which I've tinted  a bit orange to suit my ginger-ness

Teamed with my pretty top and jeans in the same at paper.doll (all sale items either 25L or 50L) and my looovely new mesh shoes (subscribo item at Hucci) I look fah-bulous dah-link!

Every item I'm wearing is between 0 - 70L$


NB The picture of the black tee and union flag skirt has been flipped over so the flag is on the other side and the hair parts the other way as per the image on the right

Saff/B xx

No comments: