Friday 27 April 2012

One is a lady who lunches

So lunch dah-links, always an important occasion especially if one is a lady of one's class! So throing together an outfit fit for a black and white ball but my hair.... maybe my hair is too informal... so I gave it another style which just did.not.go

The classic white dress, better than the LBD because it's flawless and crisp but my shoes would now not go, flawless and black and white heels just do NOT go my dears! Unfortunately the shoes I laid my eyes upon were orange and, well you see, I had to wear them having never worn them before!


So I had to throw together another outfit with s snazzy little bag... well... let me tell you, can you imagine my horror when I realised it was well past lunch and reaching time for suppah.... so I made it at least to suppah my dears!



Saff/B xx

Credits:

Pic 1:
Jacket @ coldLogic
jumpsuit @ coldLogic
Shoes @ leverocci (past TDR)
Hair @ Exile (past TDR)
Skin @ Glam Affair (old gift)

Pic 2:
Dress @ Eclectic Apparel (group gift ONLY until end of April - 400L join fee but regular gifts)
Hair by Exile @ TDR Blue
Earrings @ CCD (past hunt gift)
Shoes @ Mstyle (past TDR gift)
Prop Chest of Drawers @ Kyoot (luckboard)

Pic 3:
Outfit @ 22769 (group gift ONLY until end of April)
Bag by Sleeping Koala @ Kawaii fair (I think!)

No comments: