Monday 22 April 2013

The Beauty of Aphrodite

On a golden dawn in the dawn sublime
Of years ere the starts had ceased to sing,
Beautiful out of the sea-deeps cold
Aphrodite arose - the Flower of Time - 
 - Aphrodite by Victor James Daley

I can't even begin to describe how beautiful this dress is, I don't want to take it off


I know I must wax lyrical about 22769 but this dress is hands down their most stunning creation




I don't think I ever want to take this outfit off

[pics taken at Melita Insula]

Saff/B xx

Credits:

Dress by 22769 @ Fantasy Faire - The Queen's Dress in Lavender
Hair @ Exile - Crazy in Love in Cayenne
Skin @ The Skinnery - Iris Gold
Shoes @ Ingenue - Ariane in Rose (store gatcha)
Lipstick by Nemezi @ The Cosmetic Faire - Glossy Red (5L)
Hands @ Slink - casual

No comments: