Wednesday 3 July 2013

Disneybound - Drizella and Anastasia

Drizella: Hah! Her, dancing with the Prince.

Anastasia: I'd be honored, Your Highness. Would you mind holding my broom. Ha Ha!

- Cinderella

coldLogic have had a new release recently and I thought I'd mix and match to show off my favourites whilst blogging this weeks Disneybound!

Anastasia

Drizella
Saff/B xx

Credits:

Cinderella's Shoe @ Deco - Sequinned Heels in Silver

On Anastasia:
Hair @ Alice Project - Rose
Bikini Top @ coldLogic - beach in berry
Shorts @ coldLogic - derry in pink (new!)
Necklace @ *Miam Miam* - Lips Charm Necklace (10L)
Hairband @ Noodles - Spoiled Stepsister Bow - Gatcha

On Drizella:
Hair @ elikatira - Thirve in red 06
Dress @ coldLogic - ward in lagoon
Tights @ Izzie's - Sheer Tights in Margerita
Hairband @ Noodles - Greedy Stepsister Bow
Shoes @ Roly Poly - Josephine in teal green (free)

No comments: