Tuesday 29 April 2014

A colour splash

Sweaty palmed with a butterfly stomach all ready for a spring date



A splash of colour always makes a girl memorable!


I really love the new hair by spellbound, it comes in rigged and unrigged mesh, the rigged mesh comes with a colour change hair scarf however the rigged version wouldn't fit me unless my head was a stupid size - unsure how other people got around that. I'm obviously wearing the unrigged version and it is lovely but I was sad to miss out on the scarf

Saff/B xx




Taken @ Cheeky Tiramisu Cafe & Forest

Credits:

Dress by Baiastice @ The Dressing Room Fusion - Miriam dress pop zebra
Shoes by Le Primitif @ The Dressing Room Fusion - Tokyo High Platform Funky
Hair @ Spellbound - Sunday in reds
Necklace and earrings @ [glow] - Boom earrings in gold
Eyeshadow @ MONS - festival sky&mag
Nails @ Adore and Abhor - Ichor fingernail and toenail appliers


No comments: