Friday 25 April 2014

On Return




New skin, new shoes, new everything!
So since getting married I fell off the face of blogging, I'm going to try and be back!

I eventually caved and got myself some Slink medium feet. I already own Gos flats and Gos arched but so many shoes are Slink add-ons.
I really like the Slink feet because of the obvious - shoes - however Gos has quite an easy matching system whereas Slink you can mess with the RGB values or buy appliers.
I hate skin tinting so bought the Skinnery appliers which saved time but cost more money which is a bit meh!

Saff/B xx

Credits Below!






Saff/B xx

Credits:
Dress @ coldLogic - timm in snow (belt timm in crimson)
Shoes @ fri. - Venus in mist (Fifty Linden Fridays)
Hair @ Wasabi Pills - Sarah in Cinnamon
Skin @ The Skinnery - Alice 2 in champagne (gatcha)
Feet and Hands @ Slink
Lashes @ Maitreya - Mesh Eyelashes (VIP Group Gift)
Pic 1 pose @ double take (Fifty Linden Fridays!)
Pic 2+3 poses by Marukin @ Collabor88 - dolce vita

Taken at It All Starts With A Smile

No comments: