Friday 23 May 2014

Spring Flowers

coldLogic has a few new releases and I teamed my favourite dress with more Pure Poison products (I'm getting obsessed) but the shoes are part of Fifty Linden Fridays so I have an excuse!
I love slink compatible shoes, they're fab!


 Adore & Abhor are having a 50% off sale, these lovely nails are some of their many awesome nail appliers! There's loads more items in the sale from dresses to shoes and accessories


Saff/B xx

Credits below




Taken @ Cheeky Tiramisu

Credit:

Sandals @ Pure Poison - Roman Striped Sandals for Slink flat feet (For Fifty Linden Fridays)
Dress @ coldLogic - gann.latte (new release)
Hair @ elikatira - Caramel in red 06
Nails @ Adore & Abhor - Ripple Nail appliers (50% off sale)
Necklace @ Pure Poison - Emma Necklace (group gift)
Skin @ The Skinnery - Alice 2 in champagne (gatcha)

No comments: